Registration Fee is $30, or $32 if registering online to cover the PayPal fees.
- Registration fee goes towards a new jersey, awards party, and operational costs. All staff are volunteers allowing all funds to be used for the program.
- PASS now offers 3 ways to pay: Cash, Check or PayPal. There is an additional $2 processing fee when you chose to pay the registration fee through PayPal. (PayPal total will be $32.)
- We are working to make the registration process allow for online payments, however, in the meantime please bring check or cash to the first night.
- If you have any questions please contact Monaca at email@example.com.
Please complete the following form noting that fields marked with an asterisk * are required in order to complete the registration.
Jersey Size *
Sweatshirt Size *
How did you hear about us? *
Emergency Contact Information
These sections are required and must have values added to complete the registration. If any of your answers for the medical information does not apply to your player, or is "none" please type "na", "none" or "does not apply".
What can you tell me about your player that will help me pair them up with the best buddy and coach for them? *
Code of Conduct
Thank you for registering with PASS. By registering your player you are in agreement to the following PASS rules and regulations as set forth by the PASS officers and Board of Directors.
PASS serves the Greater Spokane and Inland Empire region with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism. It is PASS’s responsibility that the "Code of Conduct" is made clear to those who participate in our programs at all levels of sports as players, parents, coaches, and volunteers. At the time of registration, all players, coaches and volunteers (aka Buddies) must agree to the PASS Code of Conduct.
PASS Code of Conduct: Participation in playing sports, coaching for a team, or volunteering with a player sponsored by PASS is a privilege. To ensure a positive experience for all involved, this Code of Conduct shall be enforced. Violation in anyway of this privilege may result in suspensions.
PASS Player Role and Responsibility:
- Respect your teammates, coach, and volunteers.
- Follow the Golden Rule: "Treat others the way you would like to be treated"
- Have FUN!
Coaches and Volunteers Role and Responsibility:
- Arrive on time (or early) and prepared for the session.
- Be respectful of all players, parents, and coaches/volunteers.
- Teach sports skills to challenge and increase the ability of individual players.
- Take personal responsibility to improve your coaching/volunteering skills and ability.
- Exhibit good sportsmanship.
- Always cheer your player on! Speak kind words, be firm when needed, and when in doubt seek help from the on-site PASS Coordinator.
- Always notify the PASS Coordinator in advance if you will be unable to show up for a session!
Parents Role and Responsibility:
- Allow your child to play the sport with their 1-on-1 volunteer and group coach. This is a time for us to give back to you and let you sit back, talk to other parents, while enjoying watching your player have fun!
- Please have your player ready for indoor or outdoor play, depending on the weather.
- Please notify the PASS Coordinator if you will be unable to attend a session.
- Please stay in the area in case of a medical emergency and to assist your player in their bathroom needs.
Concussion information and Waivers
A concussion is a brain injury and all brain injuries are serious. They are caused by a bump, blow, or jolt to the head, or by a blow to another part of the body with the force transmitted to the head. They can range from mild to severe and can disrupt the way the brain normally works. Even though most concussions are mild, all concussions are potentially serious and may result in complications including prolonged brain damage and death if not recognized and managed properly. In other words, even a "ding" or a bump on the head can be serious. You can’t see a concussion and most sports concussions occur without loss of consciousness. Signs and symptoms of concussion may show up right after the injury or can take hours or days to fully appear. If your child reports any symptoms of concussion, or if you notice the symptoms or signs of concussion yourself, seek medical attention right away.
- "Pressure in head"
- Nausea or vomiting
- Neck pain
- Balance problems or dizziness
- Blurred, double, or fuzzy
- Sensitivity to light or noise
- Feeling sluggish or slowed down
- Feeling foggy or groggy
- Change in sleep patterns
- "Don’t feel right"
- Fatigue or low energy
- Nervousness or anxiety
- More emotional
- Concentration or memory problems (forgetting game plays)
- Repeating the same question/comment
What you may observe in someone who is suffering from a concussion:
- Appears dazed
- Vacant facial expression
- Confused about assignment
- Forgets plays
- Is unsure of game, score, or opponent
- Moves clumsily or displays incoordination
- Answers questions slowly
- Slurred speech
- Shows behavior or personality changes
- Can’t recall events prior to hit
- Can’t recall events after hit
- Seizures or convulsions
- Any change in typical behavior or personality
- Loses consciousness
Terms, Conditions & Releases
PASS understands that special circumstances may occur in which an athlete cannot participate in our registered sport. Any cancelled registrations maybe subject to a $15 Administration fee.
- Refunds are issued in same form as original payment.
- All Registration cancellation requests will go through the PASS Coordinator.
Release of all Claims against PASS
In consideration of permission granted to my child/ward by PASS to participate in sports and social activities, I, the parent or guardian of the above named child, hereby release and discharge PASS, its officers, representatives, and coaches from all claims, demands, actions, judgments, and executions which the child, parent or guardian ever had, now has, or may have, or which the child or parent or guardian's heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have, against PASS its officers, representatives, coaches, their successors or assigns, for all personal injuries, known or unknown to my child/ward, and injuries to property, real or personal, caused by, or arising out of, the above described sports or social activity. I, the parent/guardian, have read this release and understand all its terms. I execute it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.
Please Note: clicking "Register" below will automatically redirect you to PayPal to complete the payment process. If you do not intend to pay online, or you are not redirected please contact Nikki to make arrangements.
Thank you for registering with PASS for this Season!